1. Guarantees of privacy protection
We respect your right to privacy and we do all in our power to defend your personal data, in compliance with the legislation in force regarding data protection, and more specifically concerning the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into force on 25 May 2018.
We are therefore explaining, in this document, the information we collect, the manner in which we use it and what we do to protect your data.
2. Collection of personal data
In the course of our work, we collect your personal data in various manners:
Making contact, for example by telephone or email, with the aim of establishing an offer or to organise a “big clean”: the data from this email or communicated orally is processed, firstly, in our quote software, and then in our accounting and invoicing system.
Visiting our website and filling out a contact form: the data from this email or communicated orally is processed, firstly, in our quote software, and then in our accounting and invoicing system.
During the creation and monitoring of invoicing through our accounting and invoicing system.
3. Types of personal data collected and usage purposes of your data
3.1 Personal data
Your identifying and contact information (name, address, landline/mobile number, fax, email address, contact person, invoicing contact details)
3.2 Goals pursued
Management of the administration and the accounting of our clientele: telephone calls, invoicing, accounting monitoring and payments.
During the request for contact details of potential new clients: in this case, we use only the name and the physical address of the company, the email address and the general telephone number, as well as possibly the link of the website.
For the sending of our mailshots, in order to keep you informed of our various services
Your personal data is never used for direct marketing purposes
4. Communication of personal data
For purposes mentioned in point 3 we sometimes communicate your personal data to third parties, such as service providers whose services we call upon (e.g. subcontractors).
When we do this we ensure, if applicable, that appropriate measures are taken (restriction on the use of your personal data and obligations concerning the protection of your personal data).
5. Protection of your personal data
The necessary administrative, technical and organisational measures are taken to guarantee adequate security. We protect your personal data against all illicit destruction, loss, modification or disclosure, as well as against all non-authorised access to data communicated, stored, or processed in another manner.
Your personal data is stored in a physical and virtual manner. When they are stored virtually, it is processed by the accounting and invoicing software package “Winbooks/ Logistics.”
It is hosted and protected by the company “INFOSERV.BE” through the intermediary of the company “Neuronics s.a.”
When it is stored physically, your data is stored in cabinets which may only be accessed by authorised personnel. This room is protected by two locked doors and an alarm system.
We also ensure that your personal data is correct and up-to-date.
This is why we kindly request you to inform us of any possible modification of your personal data (e.g. your contact details) or other personal data provided by you in the context of our collaboration.
6. Your rights concerning personal data
You have the right:
- to be informed of the right to access and to access your personal data
- to demand the possible rectification of your personal data
- to demand the deletion of your personal data
- to demand restricted processing
- to object to the processing of your personal data
- to receive your personal data in a clear, currently used and legible format, and to transfer/have it transferred to another data controller.
- and finally, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission or to the European Commission with regard to the processing performed by us of your personal data.
7. Other requests